You can download or read online the Bible in Hausa, Swahili and other languages on the French-speaking website La Bible multilingue.
At the top of the screen, you can choose the language and the book, chapter and verse you want to read.
On a help page you find an explanation how it all works.
If you prefer to download the text and read it offline, go to the download page. There, you find all the different Bible versions:
- French Bible 2,2 Mb
- French New Testament 648 Kb
- Standard Arab New Testament 454 Kb
- Bible in Adamawa Fulfulde (Cameroon)1,4 Mb
- Bible in Hausa1,7 Mb
- New Testament in Kabyle (Algeria) 431 Kb
- John’s Gospel in Malagasy 60 Kb
- New Testament in Moore (Burkina Faso)401 Kb
- Bible in Swahili 1,7 Mb
- 10 books of the Bible in Tamajaq Tawellemet (Niger) 170 Kb
- Bible in Zarma (Niger) 1,4 Mb
You need to install Lucida Unicode or another Unicode font in order to see the special characters.