The main purpose of this site is to offer easy access to online materials that deal with African languages and linguistics. Particular emphasis is put on materials that contain descriptive/structural data, though not exclusively so. In short, this site collects links to other sites hosting free stuff, be they downloadable files (of any format), web-readable texts, searchable databases, or whatever. Links to commercial enterprises won’t be added, as a rule.
As promised, the site has a large number of links, including links to Hausa materials. These include:
- Dictionaries, word lists, etc.
- Learners’ materials, grammar introductions, etc.
- Pronunciation, phonetics, phonology, prosody
- Studies in grammar and lexicon
- General, miscellaneous, unsorted
This website should be added to your bookmarks immediately.