Ranar yak’i da cutar k’anjamau
Posted by hausaonline on Friday, December 1, 2006
Today is World AIDS Day — the international day of action on HIV and AIDS which takes place every year on 1 December.
In Hausa, AIDS is known as cutar AIDS, cutar k’anjamau, ciwon k’anjamau or simply k’anjamau, which is derived from the Hausa verb k’anjame “become emaciated”.
Here are a few links to news and other texts in Hausa that deal with the topic AIDS:
- Ranar yak’i da cutar k’anjamau
- K’arancin likitoci ya hana yaki da k’anjamau
- China Ta K’are Matakan Da Take D’auka Game da Cutar K’anjamau Ta AIDS
- Ana Bukin Bud’e taron Yak’i Da Cutar K’anjamau Na K’asa A Afirka Ta Kudu
- Almara da Tabbaci a kan kwayar cutar k’anjamau
You can find more with the following search: www.google.com/search?q=kanjamau